2. For never, ever shouting a round of drinks, even when we've had a bad day.
3. As to his failure to act as a proper rock n roll elder, we cite the Bittersweet Symphony grab.
4. We've had enough of him trying to crack on to our friends kids at all our events.
5. Upon reflection, we overlooked some unpleasant things. Like that time in Bali. We were all hungry after climbing the volcano. Mick was the only one to decline the villagers' offerings of fried fish. He ate from a picnic basket especially delivered to him from his five-star hotel.
6. We're sick of him using us to gain proximity to influential and important artists, especially those favoured by the aristocracy (he thinks he knows about art, but he doesn't; he just looks at the price tags and his reflection in the glass of the paintings).
7. For ridiculing Ned Kelly.
8. Against all our advice, he made the documentary called Being Mick in 2001. We told him he'd look like a middle-aged bubble boy, and he does.
9. He rings us up, emails, doesn't ask how we are, doesn't ask about Claire, just bangs on and on about what some blogger has said about him that week.
10. For not giving a shit about anyone...no-one....absolutely no-one. We've realised every time we've spoken with Mick about people's vulnerabilities, he just goes ahead and ruins their lives.